If you’re planning Hair Loss Treatment in Jodhpur, then it’s important to know that regrowth can take months. The growth of grafts is a process of months, so you might want to wait for a few months before concluding if it’s successful or not.
The graft will grow after a couple of months.
- Hair transplant is a process of months. So you might want to wait for a few months before concluding if it’s successful or not.
- If your hair transplant was successful, then most of your transplanted follicles will grow into new hairs after some time.
- If your hairline recedes by the end of three months and there are still no signs of new growth, then this may indicate that there were insufficient grafts in that area or that some grafts did not survive due to excessive tension from the strip closure method used during surgery.
You will see hair in an area that was completely bald or without hair.
If the transplant from Hair Transplant Clinic Udaipur is successful, you will see new hair growing in an area that was previously bald or without much hair. The new hair will be soft and fine, growing in a thin line. It may also be lighter than your existing hair colour – this is because it hasn’t been dyed yet. Finally, if you look closely enough at each individual strand of your transplanted hair, you’ll notice that it’s straight rather than curly like your natural locks tend to be.
Regrowth will look like real hair at first.
When you first look at your new hair, they will look like real hair. However, it is important to note that they will be a bit different from the surrounding hair:
- Thinner than other hairs on your head
- Lighter than other hairs on your head
- Darker than other hairs on your head
It will be tough to tell the difference between new and old hair; you will have to touch them or try pulling on one strand to see if it feels different.
To tell if the hair transplant is successful, you need to check for two things:
- The difference between new and old hair. If a strand of hair comes out easily and your scalp feels different, it is likely that it is new hair.
- Look at your scalp through a microscope. This can be done at home or by a doctor’s appointment. Old hairs will look thin compared to new ones which are thicker and have thicker bulbs on them.
The growth of grafts is a process of months, so you might want to wait for a few months before concluding if it’s successful or not.
In the first two months after the procedure, you may see new growth of small clusters of hair. For example, if you had a large amount of grafts removed from your donor area (the back of your head), then it will take longer for all of these grafts to grow. It takes about 6 months for 100% of the follicles to grow to their full length. If you are using FUT or FUE techniques, some hairs may start growing in just 2-3 weeks after surgery but others can take up to 3 months before they start showing results.
If you are looking for a way to get rid of hair loss or thinning, then there is no better option than hair transplant. The procedure involves removing some follicles from your scalp and transplanting them into areas where they were previously absent, resulting in more natural-looking hair growth.