24.5 C
Monday, May 29, 2023

Buy now

11 things you should know about rhodium plated Jewellery

Rhodium is a rare, silvery-white, hard and corrosion-resistant metal that belongs to the platinum group of metals. It is the rarest and most expensive metal in the world, making it a highly sought-after material in the Jewellery industry. Rhodium is used in Jewellery for its ability to add a brilliant, reflective shine and durability to certain types of metals.

Rhodium plating is a technique used to coat Jewellery with a thin layer of rhodium. The plating process involves electroplating the Jewellery piece with rhodium to create a bright, shiny finish. The layer of rhodium protects the underlying metal from tarnishing and scratching, making the Jewellery more durable and long-lasting.

Rhodium plating is commonly used in silver Jewellery, as silver is a soft metal that can easily tarnish and scratch. By plating silver Jewellery with rhodium, the piece becomes more resistant to wear and tear, making it a great option for everyday wear. Rhodium plating is also used in white gold Jewellery, as it enhances the metal’s natural color and provides a more reflective shine.

Rhodium has several other applications beyond the Jewellery industry. It is used in the production of catalytic converters, which are used in cars to reduce harmful emissions. Rhodium is also used in the production of LCD screens and semiconductors due to its excellent electrical conductivity and resistance to corrosion.

At Niiska, we offer a range of 925 sterling silver Jewellery that is rhodium plated for added durability and shine. Our collection includes necklaces, earrings, and bracelets that are crafted with care by our skilled artisans. We use only high-quality materials, including 925 sterling silver, which is 92.5% pure silver with the remaining 7.5% typically made up of other metals such as copper. This ensures that our Jewellery is both beautiful and durable, with a lustrous shine that will last for years to come.

When you buy 925 silver Jewellery online from Niiska, you can be sure that you’re getting a piece of Jewellery that has been crafted with care and attention to detail. Our skilled artisans work hard to create beautiful, high-quality Jewellery that is both affordable and long-lasting. Whether you’re looking to buy a silver necklace or earrings online, we have something for everyone.

In addition to our rhodium plated silver Jewellery, we also offer non-plated silver Jewellery for those who prefer a more natural, organic look. Our Silver Leaf Necklace and Silver Filigree Earrings are both beautiful examples of the soft, gentle tones of non-plated silver. And because we use only high-quality 925 silver in our Jewellery, you can be sure that you’re getting a piece that will last for years to come.

At Niiska, we’re committed to providing our customers with beautiful, high-quality silver Jewellery that they can enjoy for years to come. We believe that everyone should have access to affordable, durable, and stylish Jewellery, and that’s why we’re proud to offer our collection of 925 silver Jewellery online. So if you’re looking to buy silver necklace online or earrings online, look no further than Niiska. With our commitment to quality and craftsmanship, you’re sure to find a piece of Jewellery that you’ll love.

Related Articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected


Latest Articles