Bhuj, being one of the most beautiful and picturesque towns in Gujarat, makes for a great holiday destination. While there is an abundance of things to do, see, and experience in this tiny town, it also happens to be a wonderful weekend getaway destination from Ahmedabad and Mumbai. You can take a quick flight and spend a day here or drive down to Bhuj and unwind in one of the many luxury resorts that it has to offer. Pack those bags right away!
Times Square Resort is one of the best Luxury Resorts in Bhuj located just outside the city Centre. It’s only 1.5 kilometers away from the main town – making it an ideal location for business and leisure travelers alike. The resort offers a wide range of rooms, which include standard rooms, executive rooms, suites, family suites, and deluxe suites. Each room has been designed with great attention to detail.
Bhuj, being one of the most beautiful and picturesque towns in Gujarat, makes for a great holiday destination. While there is much more to do than just visiting a few museums and leaving, Bhuj has plenty to offer that will keep you busy. You could visit the Kutch Museum or explore the city on your own. If you are looking for something interesting to do in Bhuj with your friends or family members, then we recommend checking out Times Square Resort’s facilities!
Times Square Resort- one of the best resorts in Bhuj
- Times Square Resort is one of the Best Clubs in Bhuj. It’s only 1.5 kilometers away from the main town, making it easy to get there and back if you don’t have a car.
- There are various restaurants nearby for you to choose from, including Chinese restaurants, Indian buffets, and Italian cuisine.
- The resort offers a swimming pool with a bar where you can enjoy drinks while soaking up some sun or gazing at stars in the night sky (depending on what time of year). You can also get your workout on in their gym, which has all kinds of equipment including treadmills and elliptical trainers among others. It has the Best SPA in Bhuj Gujarat.
- The resort offers a wide range of rooms, which include Standard Rooms, Executive Rooms, Suites, and Deluxe Suites. All these rooms have been designed with great attention to detail and are equipped with all modern amenities such as air conditioning, LCD TV, an intercom facility, and an attached bathroom with hot/cold running water. The deluxe suites feature additional space for relaxation or for business meetings between two persons or more.
- All rooms are air-conditioned and have LCD TVs with a variety of channels to choose from.
- An intercom facility is available in each room for your convenience.
- Rooms are equipped with attached bathrooms with hot/cold running water, toiletries, and hand towels for your use in the bathroom.
- Room service is available round-the-clock for your convenience. You can also order any special food items through our 24-hour room service menu.
- All rooms offer complimentary internet access so you can stay connected to friends and family even when you’re away from home!